Add volume and length to your hair with Flat Tip Extensions by Enhance It. Flat Tip extensions provide a more natural application in comparison to tape or weft extensions.
Individual keratin-bonded sections allow for seamless blending into your own natural hairline, and provide for a virtually undetectable application.
- When the keratin protein is heated it melts affixing the extensions to your own hair. These extensions resemble tiny wisps of your own hair and are strategically positioned allowing the extensions to move freely and naturally with your own hair.
- Reusable and semi-permanent, requiring fewer maintenance appointments than other types of extensions.
- Made from luxe double-drawn cuticle Remy human hair.
- Available in a wide variety of colours to ensure as close as possible match to your hair.
Each packet contains 50 pre-bonded pieces, or 50g. Please see our recommendations below for the quantity you may need.
- 50 Pieces/50g (1 Packet): Used to add slight volume to your hair, or to fill in any gaps or holes in your hairline. Can also be used to add length to very fine or thin hair.
- 100 Pieces/100g (2 Packets): Suitable for adding volume to any hair, or adding length to fine or thin hair.
- 150 Pieces/150g (3 Packets): Suitable to add length and volume to fine or normal hair.
- 200 Pieces/200g (4 Packets): The Luxe Effect. Add volume and length to any hair, providing optimal results.
- ◄Colour Matching
- Complimentary colour matching is available. Please email us at email@example.com with 2-3 photos of your hair in natural lighting, and we will give you our recommendation for which colour will best suit.
- ◄Care & Maintenance
- To prolong the life of the extensions, and maintain the quality, we recommend only using sulfate-free professional haircare products. View our full care instructions here.
- ◄Application and Removal
- Hair extensions should only be applied, repositioned, or removed by a professionally trained and certified stylist after consultation, to ensure proper application and to prevent damage.